Thursday, November 20, 2008

Growing baby

Chad and I got the camera out and took pictures last night. It is hard to believe that my baby boy is 4 month old. He is growing so big. All the milestones he has already done ar so amazing!!!!
He is grabbing for objects, and we all know where it goes when he gets it, straight to the mouth.
He laughs, he's rolling, he sits good in his bumbo. I am loving watching him grow.


Look at the drool on his chin. Too precious. I am waiting for that first tooth. The amount of drool that comes out we should be getting a tooth soon.


He is talking away. Makes you wonder what he is thinking.


Looks like he is scared, but he was caught mid sentence>






4 comments:

Julie said...

Too cute!

iris7531 said...

Hey, love the new background. He is getting sooo big. They grow too fast.

iris7531 said...

you have won an award on my blog come and check it out.

Nadine said...

Really cute! They grow up WAY too fast!