I am now taking the time to sit down and start from the beginning. This is minutes after Conrad made his way into the world. The nurse commented on how clean he came out. This is before his very first bath. Right after Daddy cut his cord.
This is Conrad getting his measurements. Mommy loved the fact that his head measured 14 inches!!!
He is a big 20 1/2 inches long! See the black mark on the blanket???
"WHY CAN'T I JUST SLEEP!!!!!"
"AHHHH THEY FINALLY BROUGHT ME TO MY MOMMY" They had to keep Conrad in the nursery because his oxygen levels kept dropping. They finally brought him to me at 7:15 pm.
Here is the proud Grandma holding her grandson. My mom was there the entire time i was in the hospital. She only left to go home and sleep. I am thankful for my Mom. She has been a blessing and a BIG help since he was born. Thanks to her I have gotten extra sleep.
Here is the very proud big sister holding her little brother. She is such a big help. She loves her little brother soooooo much.
Big Sister got a special wrist band as well as baby brother. So gentle and sweet.
Proud Pappy!!!!!
Ahhh sleeping peacefully in Grandma's arms.
Does this one really need an explanation?
Here we are to today... He just got a bath, and he did not cry the whole time :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
From: Uncle Ron, Congratulations! He is a cutie. It looks like Pappy has got the routine down pat...holding, rocking sleeping, oh yeah. I really like the last one after his bath with his eyes open. Wish I was there.
Hey, Dad gave me your blog address to check out the new babe. He is cute. The boys always love looking at pics of new cousins! I try to keep my blog up to date w/pics of the boys. The boys like knowing Dad is looking at it. Its iris864.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. Rachel
My Beautiful family. My husband and best friend, Chad. We have been married for 2 years and have 2 beautiful children. Madalyn, our 6 year old. She loves to sing, draw, play with her little brother, and is doing great in 1st grade. Then we have the future football player of the family, Conrad. He is content if you put him in front of the tv if football is on. He is growing and changing everyday. Finally the mom... Eryn. One of my favorite jobs is being a mom. I guess it is not really a "job" but I am thankful for my 2 blessings from God!!! It is a new challange every day, but one I am thankful for!
2 comments:
From: Uncle Ron,
Congratulations! He is a cutie. It looks like Pappy has got the routine down pat...holding, rocking sleeping, oh yeah. I really like the last one after his bath with his eyes open. Wish I was there.
Hey, Dad gave me your blog address to check out the new babe. He is cute. The boys always love looking at pics of new cousins! I try to keep my blog up to date w/pics of the boys. The boys like knowing Dad is looking at it. Its iris864.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. Rachel
Post a Comment